Donors Save Lives
The French Bulldog Village is a rescue group comprised of people from all over the United States whose mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and re-home French Bulldogs and French Bulldog mixes. As part of our mission, we work to advance awareness and knowledge of the responsible acquisition and ownership of the French Bulldog breed. We also serve as a resource to other rescue groups and private rescuers who are working to save French Bulldogs. 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
What your Donation Does
We participate in the education of responsible dog ownership and dog health issues. We rescue dogs in need. We complete a full behavioral assessment and treat all needed health issues. We vaccinate, microchip, spay/neuter and heartworm check all our dogs prior to adoption. We house, feed and love these dogs with all our hearts. These dogs come to us at the bottom of their lives and we bring them back to the top. With the over population at local shelters some of these dogs wouldn't have a life without us. We are a non-profit organization and without the donations of the public we are unable to continue our efforts.
Some FBV Success Stories
- Butterbean - With a terrible fracture, he showed no pain..but then he is a French Bulldog and they often don’t when the rest of us would. This boy’s leg was badly broken for two months before he found his way to a shelter. This is where FBV swooped in and brought him into the Village.
- Lacy - This angel was dumped in a ditch, abandoned and alone. She would not have been able to survive long on her own if she had not been discovered, because of her paralysis. The Village and its supporters were able to get Lacy her very own cart. Lacy was diagnosed with terminal cancer, and thanks to the support of FBV donors, we were able to provide Hospice Care for Lacy so that she could remain in the loving care of her Foster home.
- Sponge - The first two weeks in foster care Sponge would barely eat and cried through the night. During those first two weeks, the stress of going outside after living her first five years in confinement would cause Sponge to become physically ill. It took her 2 months before she quit high stepping when walking on grass...it was as if she was walking on a bed of nails. As she gained confidence, she finally reached the point where she would clean her bowl without her foster mom by her side. She also walked on grass and slept through the night. Now she is living it up with her forever family, seeing the sites and enjoying the finer things in life.
- Paolo - Paolo desperately needed the Village’s help. He came in malnourished, with induced liver failure, and a knack for starting fights. Paolo’s foster mom diligently worked with him to help him let go of his troubled past. Now, Paolo is in a loving forever home equipped to provide the love, patience, and guidance he needs as he looks forward to many years of being the apple of their eye!
We offer five levels of FBV donor status. The Village Builder Level is a pledged monthly donation of $25 or more. Additionally, there are four levels that are paid annually. All levels allow us to continue our rescue efforts.
The Village Builder status is reserved for special contributors who make a pledge to support French Bulldog Village with a monthly gift of $25 dollars or more. This monthly contribution through PayPal is directly debited from your account. Village Builder contributions allow us to forecast incoming donations. This forecast insures we have the funds available for the most dire medical and emotional needs of the dogs that come into our care. To join us at the Village Builder level, choose an amount from the drop down list above and then click on the Village Builder logo to be taken to PayPal to complete the transaction.
Please join us as a Village Builder – Supporting and Sustaining French Bulldog Village in its Mission to Rescue, Rehabilitate and Rehome!
♥ANNUAL DONOR LEVELS♥
- Platinum - A minimum donation of at least $500 a year. This level of of giving allows French Bulldog Village to intake the dogs truly in need. Medical expenses are the number 1 expenditure for our rescue and without your support, we would not be able to provide the life saving and life enhancing care that the most downtrodden so desperately need. In addition to the standard care given each and every dog that passes through our doors, a Platinum donation also allows us to cover expenses such as allergy testing, orthopedic surgery, palate and nares surgery and neurological testing, just to name a few.
- Gold - A minimum donation of $250 allows us to provide a Microchip, Heart worm testing, Heartworm preventative medication, Vaccinations and goes towards spaying/neutering a dog. Click on the Gold star to join the FBV Circle Of Friends at the Gold Level.
- Silver- A minimum donation of $150 allows us to provide a Wellness Exam, Microchip, Heart worm testing, and Vaccinations. Click on the Silver star to join the FBV Circle Of Friends at the Silver Level
- Bronze-A minimum donation of $75 allows us to provide a Wellness Exam and Vaccinations. Click on the Bronze star to join the FBV Circle Of Friends at the Bronze Level.