Welcome To The Village!
We are in need of new volunteers – especially to help with fundraising and volunteer coordination. If you have ever thought about helping…now is a good time.
Please fill out a volunteer app! We need you–and you can make a huge difference in the life of a frenchie!
We also need foster families, artists, website developers, database developers and managers, and transport volunteers – just to name a few! Even if you are new to the French Bulldog breed – everyone has skills that we can put to use. Do you want to volunteer in an area, but you aren’t sure that you have the expertise? No worries – our veteran volunteers are willing and able to help show you the ropes, answer your questions, and lend a hand when you might need it.
So, don’t be shy about standing up and helping out. Get involved with the Village. You’ll make a difference in the lives of these amazing dogs. You’ll make a difference in the lives of the families who adopt. The rewards of volunteering will make a difference in your own life as well. It’s a great feeling.
All information contained in this application remains confidential and is only accessed for the purpose of screening volunteers for the French Bulldog Village. If you have any questions, please email them to our Volunteer Coordinator. To volunteer with the French Bulldog Village, you must be at least 18 years old. Thank you!
- Transport a dog?
- Donate Money?
- Attend public education days and try to educate people on responsible pet ownership?
- Donate an auction item to one of our fundraisers?
- Make book purchases through Amazon Smile, which contributes commissions earned to a rescue group?
- Put a link to French Bulldog Village on your website, or in your Facebook profile?
- Conduct a home visit or accompany a rescue person on the home visit?
- Help organize and run fundraising events?
- Offer to test the foster dog with cats?
- Lend your artistic talents to your French Bulldog Village’s fundraising ideas, t-shirt designs?
- Go to local businesses and solicit donations for French Bulldog Village’s fundraising events?
- When you find a neat dog-item that you “must have” – buy two and donate one to Rescue?
- Make a bequest in your will to benefit French Bulldog Village?
- Donate your professional services as an accountant or lawyer?
- Donate other services if you run your own business?
- Remember that rescuing a dog involves the time and effort of many people and make yourself available on an emergency basis to do *whatever* is needed?
Or… volunteer to do something we haven’t even thought of!
And, of course, we ALWAYS need people to be able to foster French Bulldogs. To foster, you must have experience with brachycephlic dogs. Please help, by filling out a volunteer application today! Use the “Volunteer” button at the top of this page.